Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

lil Wayne

okay, I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded 
I think you stand under me if you don't understand me 
had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy 
but hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy 
just talked to moms, told her she the sweetest 
I beat the beat up, call it self defense 
swear man, I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins 
n-ggas think they He-Men, pow, pow, the end 
talking to myself because I am my own consultant 
married to the money, f-ck the world, that's adultery 
you full of sh-t, you close your mouth and let yo ass talk 
young Money eating, all you haters do is add salt 
stop playing, bitch, I got this game on deadbolt 
mind so sharp, I f-ck around and cut my head off 
real n-gga all day and tomorrow 
but these muthaf-ckas talking crazy like they jaw broke 
glass half empty, half full, I'll spill ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment